Tata Sky

After a tough time with the 'home delivery' of the hardware (which never happened), I finally bought and installed Tata Sky DTH a couple of weeks back. All praise for the installation engineers who arrived promptly (within a few hours) of the hardware being delivered at my house. They had to install the dish on the rooftop, as the window adjacent to where my TV is placed was not in the right direction.

The clarity of the channels is wow! It is as claimed by the company - DVD quality. I had initially connected the audio output directly to my amplifier, and the audio quality was great as well (though not sure about the claimed CD quality). I later connected the audio output to the TV, with a line out from the TV to my amplifier. This is more convenient when you want to watch a show without any great music involved. But there is a noticeable drop in quality.

It is cool to view the programme shedule on your TV. And very convenient to be able to read what's running on other channels without having to surf. The Active Sports helps give a different perspective when the game gets boring :-). The Highlights is a useful feature. Hopefully, we will get this feature on more sporting events in the future.

I strongly recommend getting one, makes watching TV far more pleasurable.

Comments

Popular Posts